If you’re a management systems auditor, you’ve no doubt considered professional auditor certification at some point in your career. If you have decided against it, it’s likely due to perception of expense or complexity, or lack of a requirement to do so by the certification body you work for. If you’re thinking about becoming a management system auditor, you might have the same concerns.
However, there are valid reasons why you should consider professional certification, and it can be achieved for less money and hassle than you might imagine.
Certus Professional Certification offers a variety of management system auditor certification programs and grades that are both affordable to earn and maintain, starting at just $99 for provisional auditor certification. Plus, we never charge you for exams or require behavioral assessments.
Certification is a process by which an entity grants formal recognition to individuals that meet predetermined, standardized criteria. The certification process involves determination of eligibility, an assessment of demonstration of competence, and requirements for regular recertification.
Obtaining Certus Professional Certification is a great way for new auditors to demonstrate their knowledge, skills, competence, and commitment to third-party certification bodies. It’s also a great way for experienced auditors to demonstrate their ongoing commitment to their profession and continuing professional development.
Need more convincing? Ask a certified professional why they chose to get certified and they’ll tell you that the certification process is one of the single most important steps you can make in career development.
Here are 10 reasons why you should consider certification with Certus Professional Certification:
- Certification demonstrates commitment to your profession. Receiving a certification shows your peers, supervisors, and, in turn, the general public how committed you are to your chosen career, along with how well you perform to set standards. Certification sets you apart as a leader in your field.
- Certification enhances the profession’s image. Certification programs seek to grow, promote, and develop certified professionals who can stand “out in front” as examples of excellence in their industry or profession.
- Certification reflects achievement. A certified professional has displayed excellence in their field or industry and fulfilled set standards and requirements.
- Certification builds self-esteem. Certification programs create a standard for a particular profession, complete with performance standards, ethics, and career paths. You’ll see yourself as a certified professional who can control his or her own professional destiny and find a deep sense of personal satisfaction.
- Certification establishes professional credentials. Since it recognizes your individual accomplishments, certification stands above your resume, serving as an impartial, third-party endorsement of your knowledge and expertise. And when the public looks for individuals qualified to perform certain services, they seek individuals—like you—who have achieved certification.
- Certification improves career opportunities and advancement. Certification gives you the edge when being considered for a promotion or other career opportunities. Certification clearly identifies you as an employee or contractor who can adapt to changes in work, technology, business practices, and innovation.
- Certification prepares you for greater on-the-job responsibilities. Since certification is a voluntary professional commitment to an industry or field of knowledge, it’s a clear indicator of your willingness to invest in your own professional development. Certified professionals are aware of the constantly changing environment their profession faces, and they possess the tools needed to anticipate and respond to that change.
- Certification provides for greater earnings potential. As a certified professional, you can expect many benefits, but in today’s downsized, right-sized, topsy-turvy working world, salary increases speak for themselves.
- Certification improves skills and knowledge. Achieving certification highlights your individual competence by confirming proficiency, knowledge, and career commitment.
- Certification offers greater professional recognition from peers. Hear that applause? It’s all for you! As a certified professional, you can expect increased recognition from your peers for taking that extra step in your professional development.
Value of Certification: A high-quality certification validates an individual’s knowledge, skills, and abilities in a defined profession, occupation, skill, or role. Certified individuals in the workforce reduce risk and enhance consumer protection and public safety. In addition, these certifications allow employers and other stakeholders to identify individuals with the competencies needed to perform a role or task.
Why wait? Get started on your certification today. Visit www.certuspro.com to begin.