The Certus Integrated Management System auditor certification program has been developed to provide international recognition for auditors who conduct integrated management system audits combining at least two ISO management system standards, for example ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 or ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
Certus Integrated Management System auditor certification provides the rigor and validity to demonstrate your knowledge, skills, and competence to a global audience at a low price with no hassles and no extra fees. Just pay a low application fee and a low annual certification fee. No exam fees, no behavioral assessments. Plus, you can save up to 30% more with our multiple certification discount and senior discounts.
This certification is designed for:
- Integrated Management System auditors, such as those employed by third-party certification bodies/registrars or by purchasing organizations (second-party auditors)
- Integrated management practitioners, such as management consultants, quality/environmental/food safety/occupational health and safety/information security managers, and third-party certification managers
- Employees conducting integrated management system audits within their own organizations (internal audits)
GRADES AVAILABLE FOR THIS CERTIFICATION
A grade is a specific level within a personnel certification program that best describes the job role for that certification program. Available grades for the Certus Integrated Management System auditor certification are shown below:
- Auditor: For those who audit solo or as a member of an integrated management system audit team.
- Lead Auditor: For those who lead integrated management system audits and integrated management system audit teams.
- Master Auditor: For experienced integrated management system auditors with at least ten years of lead integrated management system auditor experience. This grade is for senior IMS audit professionals with an extensive history of conducting audits, but who may no longer lead teams or audit regularly. Master IMS auditors may move into training, consulting, or management roles.