Certus Quality Management System (QMS) auditor certification is designed for auditors who conduct quality management system audits based on ISO 9001:2015.
Certus Quality Management System (QMS) auditor certification provides the rigor and validity to demonstrate your knowledge, skills, and competence to a global audience at a low price with no hassles and no extra fees. Just pay a low application fee and a low annual certification fee. No exam fees, no behavioral assessments. Plus, you can save up to 30% more with our multiple certification discount and senior discounts.
This certification is designed for:
- QMS auditors, such as those employed by third-party certification bodies/registrars or by purchasing organizations (second-party auditors)
- Quality management practitioners, such as quality management consultants, quality managers, and third-party certification managers
- Employees conducting QMS audits within their own organizations (internal audits)
GRADES AVAILABLE FOR THIS CERTIFICATION
A grade is a specific level within a personnel certification program that best describes the job role for that certification program. Available grades for the Certus Quality Management System (QMS) auditor certification are shown below:
- Provisional Auditor: This grade is for people who have completed a QMS auditor training course but have not yet met the auditor grade requirements. You may maintain provisional auditor certification for up to two years. After which, you must transition to a higher grade to maintain your certification. This is a good way to begin your auditing career as it gives you formal recognition of your training and knowledge.
- Auditor: For those who audit solo or as a member of a QMS audit team.
- Lead Auditor: For those who lead QMS audits and QMS audit teams.
- Master Auditor: For experienced QMS auditors with at least ten years of lead QMS auditor experience. This grade is for senior QMS audit professionals with an extensive history of conducting audits, but who may no longer lead teams or audit regularly. Master QMS auditors may move into training, consulting, or management roles.