Certus EMS auditor certification provides the rigor and validity to demonstrate your knowledge, skills, and competence to a global audience at a low price with no hassles and no extra fees. Just pay a low application fee and a low annual certification fee. No exam fees, no behavioral assessments. Plus, you can save up to 30% more with our multiple certification discount and senior discounts.
Certus Environmental Management System auditor certifications designed for auditors who conduct EMS audits based on ISO 14001:2015.
This certification is designed for:
- EMS auditors, such as those employed by third-party certification bodies/registrars or by purchasing organizations (second-party auditors)
- Environmental management practitioners, such as environmental management consultants, environmental managers, and third-party certification managers
- Employees conducting EMS audits within their own organizations (internal audits)
GRADES AVAILABLE FOR THE EMS AUDITOR CERTIFICATION
A grade is a specific level within a personnel certification program that best describes the job role for that certification program. Available grades for the Certus EMS auditor certification are:
- Provisional Auditor: This grade is for people who have completed an auditor training course but have not yet met the auditor grade requirements. You may maintain provisional auditor certification for up to two years. After which, you must transition to a higher grade to maintain your certification. This is a good way to begin your auditing career as it gives you formal recognition of your training and knowledge.
- Auditor: For those who audit solo or as a member of an audit team.
- Lead Auditor: For those who lead audits and audit teams.
- Master Auditor: For experienced auditors with at least ten years of lead auditor experience. This grade is for senior audit professionals with an extensive history of conducting audits, but who may no longer lead teams or audit regularly. Master auditors may move into training, consulting, or management roles.