Certus Anti-Bribery auditor certification provides international recognition for auditors who conduct management system audits based on the ISO 37001:2016 standard.
This certification is designed for:
- Anti-bribery auditors, such as those employed by third-party certification bodies/registrars or by purchasing organizations (second-party auditors)
- Anti-Bribery management practitioners, such as anti-bribery management consultants, and third-party certification managers
- Employees conducting anti-bribery audits within their own organizations (internal audits)
GRADES AVAILABLE FOR THIS CERTIFICATION
A grade is a specific level within a personnel certification program that best describes the job role for that certification program. Available grades for the Certus ABMS auditor certification are:
- Provisional Auditor: For those who have completed an auditor training course, but who do not yet meet the audit requirements of their desired grade. You may maintain provisional auditor certification for up to two years. After which, you must transition to a higher grade to maintain your certification. This is a good way to begin your auditing career as it gives you formal recognition of your training and abilities.
- Auditor: For those who audit solo or as a member of an audit team.
- Lead Auditor: For those who lead audits and audit teams.
- Master Auditor: For experienced auditors with at least ten years of lead auditor experience. This grade is for senior audit professionals with an extensive history of conducting audits, but who may no longer lead teams or audit regularly. Master auditors may move into training, consulting, or management roles.