The Certus Business Continuity Management System auditor certifications designed for auditors who conduct business continuity management system audits based on the ISO 22301:2019 standard.
This certification is designed for:
- Business continuity management system auditors, such as those employed by third-party certification bodies/registrars or by purchasing organizations (second-party auditors)
- Business continuity management practitioners, such as business continuity management consultants, and third-party certification managers
- Employees conducting business continuity management audits within their own organizations (internal audits)
GRADES AVAILABLE FOR THIS CERTIFICATION
A grade is a specific level within a personnel certification program that best describes the job role for that certification program. Available grades for the Certus Compliance Management System auditor certification are:
- Provisional Auditor: This grade is for people who have completed an auditor training course but have not yet met the auditor grade requirements. You may maintain provisional auditor certification for up to two years. After which, you must transition to a higher grade to maintain your certification. This is a good way to begin your auditing career as it gives you formal recognition of your training and knowledge.
- Auditor: For those who audit solo or as a member of an audit team.
- Lead Auditor: For those who lead audits and audit teams.
- Master Auditor: For experienced auditors with at least ten years of lead auditor experience. This grade is for senior audit professionals with an extensive history of conducting audits, but who may no longer lead teams or audit regularly. Master auditors may move into training, consulting, or management roles.